 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3267
RE: October 1999 Brick for your November 1999 brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:00:16 GMT

So where is the store near Atlanta?
And the one in Virginia?
mark

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com
[mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Ben Roller
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 2:36 PM
To: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com
Subject: WTT: October 1999 Brick for your November 1999 brick

Hi all,

Recently we visited the newly opened Lego Outlet Store in
Georgia just outside
of Atlanta.  To celebrate the new opening, the Lego employees
were giving out
special 2x4 bricks with "October 1999" printed on one side.
These were offered
in several colors and were given free to customers who were
shopping in the
store.  On November 19, another of these outlet stores will
open in Virginia.
The manager of that store told me that she would be giving out special
"November 1999" 2x4 bricks to celebrate the opening of that store.

I'm offering to trade one of the October 1999 bricks for one
of the November
bricks.  I would prefer a blue brick if possible.  The brick
I am offering for
trade is yellow and can be seen here:

http://hubcap.clemson.edu/~broller/lego/pics/oct_brick.jpg

Ben Roller