 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3272
3271  |  3273
Subject:
PIRATE TORSO AND FIGURE WANTED (TO BUY)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:09:15 GMT

I have two simple requests.  I need an extra of the pirate from Pirates'
Perilous Pitfall and Pirates' Ambush with yellow torso with brown vest, anchor
tattoo, face with black moustache, forehead hair, and sideburn stubble, and
blue
pants with blue waist (he is visible on the left in this picture: http://
www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=pirates+ambush).  I also need one yellow
pirate torso with red torn shirt, knife and strap, and hook for left hand (like
the one the brown-bearded captain from the older sets has).  If you have either
or both of these for sale, please contact me, they are all I need to finish off
my collection of pirate minifigs.  Thanks.