 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3186
  Old Lego

To Whom It May Concern: I recently posted a trades wanted page here at Page 2892 listing parts to many older 60's and 70's sets that I am attempting to complete. I recently came across quite a bit of old (cellulose acetate) pieces that might be of (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Old Lego

(...) Bill, Cellulose Acetate LEGO was made from the early 1950's until 1964, when ABS Plastic took over. Unfortunately it had a tendancy to warp, but a lot of decent pieces are still in existence. The parts that are scarce are: 1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x3 (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)