 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3050
Re: BAYLIT suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 19:03:27 GMT

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:
For what it's worth, here's my advice...
Put the pieces up for auction on BRICKS. That's what I'm doing, at the moment I
have most of my plates up. I think it will be much more easier for me. Less
emails (what I have up for auction is what I have available), less time spent
filling orders (everything is in set quantities - no repeatedly going thru my
boxes counting out 20 for this person, 15 for this person and then three days
later having to going thru the process again for a different person), less time
spent negotiating prices (the auction takes care of that for you - if the
pieces don't sell - relist with a lower opening bid).

And of course... Did I mention running auctions there is *free*? ;-)
Thanks Mike!!!

You're welcome.  :)

I've been REALLY busy with real life lately, but I am still looking
for ways to improve BRICKS.  As always, if you have any questions or
suggestions, please send them to me at bricks@guarded-inn.com

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/