 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3024
Re: possibilities - 4558, 4559, 2150 (2), etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 06:03:47 GMT

On Tue, 2 Nov 1999 03:45:41 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) wrote:

Just wondering what this would go for.  Not 100% sure I want to
sell, am 100% sure I don't want to bother with an auction.

Call me crazy, call me not looking forward to moving an entire room
full of Lego sets and bricks.

<list snipped>

I'm facing this myself.  I'm moving in 3 weeks and I've spent over 8 hours
packing up LEGO and I'm only about 1/2 done.  On the bright side, I'll be
getting a LARGE portion of the basement for my LEGO space.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |