 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2953
Re: 8001 Battledroid in UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:45:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ralph Döring writes:

Anyway, if you or anyone else wants to have a battle droid: I offer to send
them to you as long as they are available. Please note: I don´t recomend this
for two reasons: 1. LEGO in Germany is more expansive than in the US (it´s the
same price as in the UK  59.DM=19.99BP ) and I have to charge for shipping and
package. 2. This set will be available in the US, if I´m not mistaken.

So, if you really can´t wait let me know and I´ll see how much I must add for
s&p. Then you can tell me if it´s an ripp-off or not (if so, we can move this
to the pirate section  ;o)  ).

Well, you make it sound sooo appealing! I guess at this point as a mental
exercise let's figure out a total price to send it over here. Then I'll let
you know! I'm ashamed to ask in an ethnocentric way, but do you know what the
German- US exchange rate is? If not, the post in DM and I'll surf the web to
do the conversion.

Chris