 Star Wars / 4243
Re: 8001 Battledroid in UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:12:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Trease writes:
In case anyone is interested, I have just purchased an 8001 Battledroid in
Toys 'R Us in Aberdeen for GBP 19.99. I guess that means that they are now
generally available in the UK.

Having just assembled the model I just have to ask "when are TLC gonna do
a Terminator model"?

Cheers,

Steve
Would one of the British cats who bought that model please post some contact
info for stores in the UK (email addresses would be great!) that might send us
over here in the States one of them? I really want one, and I'm not a patient
man.

Chris