 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2952
RE: Desperation sets in!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:28:33 GMT

Spocked wheels....
...fascinating

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Jeffrey Baldwin
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 1:51 AM
To: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Desperation sets in!!

Hi Paul, I have two of the spocked wheels you are looking for. just Email me
an address and there yours.
Jeffrey Baldwin
Heatwaaave@aol.com

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Does anyone have two of the large spoked wheels from the 390-series sets • that
they would sell or trade for?

I have 5 coming in a 390, but I need 2 others.

I'll buy an entire set, but if anyone has them, please e-mail me at
bearitone@my-deja.com

And P.S. to Dan M - I haven't forgotten you - I'll send you a note!

Thanks in advance,

Paul Sinasohn