 Off-Topic / Pun / 287
Re: Desperation sets in!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 11:35:17 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote:

John Neal writes:

Tony Priestman wrote:

Mark Benz writes:
Spocked wheels....
...fascinating
<LOL>
perhaps the ABS melded

The trebble is, this should be in .pun.  Better follow the rules or risk
getting kirked out of Lugnet.
(boldly going to follow-up in .pun)

Oops! I should have done that. Obviously, I want to Klingon to my
posting rights. I will Troi harder in future.

MMMMM! Troi;-)  She's a Q-tee!!  Riker?  I Rove her!!

-John

--
Tony Priestman