 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 295
  Re: My lego piece trade page is up

(...) Adam: I am willing to work out a trade with you but I am a little confused on some of your terminology. What do you mean by a "rod"? You mention "tiles" which are usually flat on the top rather than having studs on the top. Do you mean tiles (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: My lego piece trade page is up

(...) <snip> (...) I've already gotten in contact with Bill, but for those of you who wanted to know the same thing: By "rod", I mean the 1x1x4 antenna that seems to come with every space set. By "tiles", I mean smooth on top. The minifig "gun" (...) (26 years ago, 23-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)