 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2942
    Pirates, Castle, Blacktron, Police, Ice Planet 2002, M Ton and Space for sale —Michael Edwards
   Hello All I can get the following set as listed below. Email me if you need price's in UKP or USD, price do not include shipping from the UK You can also make me an offer on these sets or read my wants on my website. The stock is subject to have (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Pirates, Castle, Blacktron, Police, Ice Planet 2002, M Ton and Space for sale —Michael Edwards
   I have now added this information online Look under the Big Sale Sign: (URL) reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: (URL) models and going up Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

   Hello all Due to the alot of people looking at the list, i have expanded it to TEchnic's as well You will find the list under the Big Sale Sign: (URL) you later -- Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)