 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2831
Re: Blue Hopper Buyout price, trade goods price
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:35:45 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
To be clear, the rarest parts are the technic pin and the tilting top
hinge. Note that when I say "tilting top", that is the name of the hinge
type. I do NOT mean just the top. I want both halves, and eventually I
need the top and bottom in the same color, although if you have a lot of
mixed color ones I'd still consider it...

Are you shure that the 1/2 connector w/stud is rare?  I probably have
over 100 and I don't have a zillion technic sets.  I think I most mine
came from multiples of 8277 and/or 8250.  I thought
they came in just about every Technic set?

I mean rare to ME. I know there are a few to be found in various sets.
However, in many cases it's 2 or 3 or 5... I consume 24 of these bad
boys PER HOPPER. So they're currently rare to me since I have exhausted
my supplies of them. (well, I got some from some people, enough to build
3-4 more hoppers but that's it.)

hope that helps.