 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2832
2831  |  2833
Subject:
lots of MISB sets FA/FT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:38:55 GMT

Hi everyone!

I have the following MISB sets for auction. If you are interested, please
mail your bid(s) to a.m. address; highest bid received by next Thursday 21st
1800h GMT wins. If there's enough feedback, I may post a status list in a
few days. Starting prices are in DM, GBP and USD. Sorry if I have not added
the set names, you can look them up on this site, though.

DM £ US$

Castle
6097 100 33.50 53
2848   7 2.40 4
1185   7 2.40 4
1186   7 2.40 4

Pirates
6279 70 23.50 37.50

Town
1180   7 2.40 4
1181   7 2.40 4
6554 80 27 42.50
6558 50 17 27
6441 65 22 35
6560 100 33.50 53
1782 65 22 35

Train
2126 65 22 35
3225 95 32 50.50
4525 20 6.70 11
4552 85 28.50 45
4555 140 47 74.50
4559 195 65     105

Adventurers
1182   7 2.40 4
1183   7 2.40 4
2879 36 12 19
5919 60 20 32 w/Pharaoh box
5978 70 23.50 37.50

Time Cruisers
6493 50 17 27

Aquazone
2160 36 12 19
2161 50 17 27
2162 50 17 27
6160 50 17 27
6180 80 27 42.50
6195 100 33.50 53
6198 140 47 74.50

Exploriens
6982 110 37 58.50

UFO
6975 70 23.50 37.50
6979 110 37 58.50

Western
2845   7 2.40 4
2846   7 2.40 4
6706 10 3.50 5.50
6765 100 33.50 53
6766 100 33.50 53
6769 120 40 64
6790   7 2.40 4

Model Team
5542 100 33.50 53
5561 100 33.50 53

Technic
8277 80 27 42.50
8422 60 20 32
8432 80 27 42.50
8437 80 27 42.50
8286 110 37 58.50

RULES:
1. Buyer pays shipping from Germany.

2. Payment by international money order, cheque,
   cash, bank transfer, or trades (see below). Buyer pays bank fees.

3. Payment must be received before shipment is made.

4. I reserve the right to withdraw any item at any time.

5. I am very open to trades, particularly train sets (7750 anyone?).
   Please do submit your offers.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Have fun,
Torsten