 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2757
  Re: CRUSADER STICKERS!!!!

(...) This sounds so cool - congratulations on getting this done. Questions: Are these just torso-sized stickers or can you also get triangle and egg-shaped stickers? I was confused by your next post. Will these come on a sheet of some sort, like 30 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: CRUSADER STICKERS!!!!

(...) Well Right now I am starting with the Torso's White with red to be exact. But as soon as I get some hard numbers of what people want then I can get made the Egg and Triangle shield stickers. They said the will look so like the real ones you (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: CRUSADER STICKERS!!!!

(...) Cool, sounds good. (...) Well, what I meant was, if they come 30 to a sheet I will take 60 of them even though I really only want 50 - just so you don't have to cut off part of a sheet to send to me. If they come individually pre-cut, as in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)