 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2759
Re: CRUSADER STICKERS!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:49:29 GMT

This sounds so cool - congratulations on getting this done.

Questions:

Are these just torso-sized stickers or can you also get triangle and
egg-shaped stickers?  I was confused by your next post.

Well Right now I am starting with the Torso's White with red to be exact. But
as soon as I get some hard numbers of what people want then I can get made the
Egg and Triangle shield stickers. They said the will look so like the real
ones you would barely know the difference.

Will these come on a sheet of some sort, like 30 or something to a
sheet?  I'd like to order a specific amount, but if I know that you
can just hand me sheets in multiples of a certain number I will
round up to that number so you don't have to worry about cutting,
etc.

Well Good news is they are precut for us, so All we have to do is peel them
off and put them on the legos!

You mention the Guarded-Inn sticker.  I'm in for so many of those it
scares me, whenever the time comes.

How many do you need I can do A small order of 200 but the price jumps up to
$1 each. I figure we all are going to have to pay for that decal. :(