 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2757
Re: CRUSADER STICKERS!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:15:10 GMT

Doyle <doylenelson@home.com> wrote:
Hello ,

After many trials and finally finding the right place, I can obtain Crusader
stickers cut to the lego size and would fit perfectly. The wont rub or
anything some thermal printing of some sort. the catch is they do cost a
little. .30 each sticker. I can get white with red cross or blue or red
background with white cross.

Let me know castle lovers!

I know I am getting a 1000 for myself. Good thing about these is that they are
not only professional but you can stick them on both sides to make it look
like a tunic!

E-mail with you request and I'll let you know what I can do. :-)

This sounds so cool - congratulations on getting this done.

Questions:

Are these just torso-sized stickers or can you also get triangle and
egg-shaped stickers?  I was confused by your next post.

Will these come on a sheet of some sort, like 30 or something to a
sheet?  I'd like to order a specific amount, but if I know that you
can just hand me sheets in multiples of a certain number I will
round up to that number so you don't have to worry about cutting,
etc.

You mention the Guarded-Inn sticker.  I'm in for so many of those it
scares me, whenever the time comes.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/