 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2627
  Re: The Nugator Company Update - LEGO piece and set sales

(...) I think that it's because they can churn out pages in FrontPage such that at $25/page they _are_ charging $80-150/hour. :) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The Nugator Company Update - LEGO piece and set sales

(...) For web pages, :) yep. You can pump pages out a lot faster with Front Page than coding by hand... The pricing they list for web pages is probably pretty reasonable given that they're probably wanting to do people's home pages, etc., rather (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: The Nugator Company Update - LEGO piece and set sales

(...) They do say "starting as low as $5 a image". Which sounds pretty fair for a lot of things -- I can make you some nice text with a few photoshop effects in about 90 seconds. (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: The Nugator Company Update - LEGO piece and set sales

(...) Ooops! Missed that when I looked at the page... Thought it said simply $5 an image... DaveE (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)