 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2608
  FS, I need to clear some space.....

Well, I've decided to offer thses item to all of you before I put them out on Ebay, or Bricks. So here is the list, if you are intrested in any of them let me know. This is an auction, so if you want it let me know I will close it on Sunday the 26th (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS, I need to clear some space.....

(...) but (...) I received a great E-mail from Tom Stangl who told me the Baylit's prices are quite high. Please do not think that the prices below are my starting price! I would love to get the price I've posted, but you all are lego people and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS, I need to clear some space.....

Jodi Neal wrote: <snip> (...) Well, in fairness to Jon (the Baylit guy), he is providing a service of auction type numbers in terms of quantity and selection for purchase right now, on demand. Some folk have projects for which they aren't willing (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS, I need to clear some space.....

(...) Well, I wouldn't say that. Like most places, some are higher than average and some are lower. I have had some good deals there. (Thanks Jon!) Kevin (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS, I need to clear some space.....

Yes, some are good, and some are bad, very bad, way above average. Like, uh, higher than Ebay frenzy prices. See RTL for the thread about windows - that is where I show how bad some can be. A $5.50 S@H Door and Window pack split up to cost $28? TWO (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS, I need to clear some space.....

(...) Yeah, when you set prices it's harder and takes longer to find the market price. I bet Jon was just reacting to the general hysteria out there over windows in general and simply overlooked the existence of the service pack. I know that he (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS, I need to clear some space.....

(...) BAYLIT PR here. :^} If there's something you see on BAYLIT that you want and the price seems high, please point out your rational and I'll be glad to deal with you. I've inventoried over 100 sets and have put nearly 1000 copies of them into my (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS, I need to clear some space.....

Oh Jon, I really didn't mean to make it sound like I was downgrading your service or your pricing strategies. I'm sorry if it sounded that way. I was just passing info along that I had been told from another. You provide a most valued service to the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS, I need to clear some space.....

(...) Jon: Your site sounds interesting, but I have to point out one glaring error: You left off your URL! Ciao! (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS, I need to clear some space.....

(He's modest;) (URL) Doc, -John (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  UPDATE Re: FS, I need to clear some space.....

Here is an update of the items that I have to sell. Some have been taken off the block as noted. The remaining items are still available. And Remeber my asking price does not have to be the price you pay. :-) (...) but (...) Items pulled Sold (...) (...) (25 years ago, 24-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)