 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2618
Re: FS, I need to clear some space.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 06:03:01 GMT

Yes, some are good, and some are bad, very bad, way above average.  Like,
uh, higher than Ebay frenzy prices.

See RTL for the thread about windows - that is where I show how bad some
can be.  A $5.50 S@H Door and Window pack split up to cost $28?  TWO of the
windows out of that pack selling for $5, nearly the whole pack price?

Then again, he DOES sell the same windows in blue, which you can't get at
S@H.  But I had to bring up that particular example, since someone was
complaining they didn't want to buy all those S@H packs to get the windows
they needed.  I showed them it was worth doing so.

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Jodi Neal wrote:
I received a great E-mail from Tom Stangl who told me the Baylit's >prices are quite high.

Well, I wouldn't say that. Like most places, some are higher than
average and some are lower. I have had some good deals there. (Thanks
Jon!)

Kevin

--
Tom Stangl