 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2575
Re: The Nugator Company Update -- www.nugator.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:29:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Eric Kingsley writes:
You may want to test your pages with Netscape 4.6 at 800x600.  I was looking
at the SW minifig page and all the pictures are bunched up at the top with all
the input fields bunched up at the bottom.

Looking at it with IE 4.x at 800x600 is better but a few things don't line up
there either but it is alot better.

Microsoft, grumble grumble, monopolists, grr...., boardwalk, park place...
grumble grumble... >:(
Using Front Page to generate pages makes 'em look great in MIE.... but Netscape
is another story... just another excuse to code your own HTML :)

Not to add to the list, but the background color on the upper right frame
wasn't set either. In netscape that shows up as grey. Note also that the
visited links on the minifigures main site ("Castle", "Space", "Town", etc.)
are that same grey. So it gives the appearance in Netscape that your links have
dissappeared after they've been visited. You probably want to set all your
background colors for the pages to '<body ... bgcolor=#ffffff ...>' just to
make sure...

DaveE

P.S. -- got the Black Monarch's castle today that I bought from you guys! Looks
great! (I haven't had time to assemble it yet tho)