 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2574
2573  |  2575
Subject:
8480 in the US... anyone, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:24:49 GMT

okay.. so after posting a request for the 5571 and/or 8480, i was pointed to
DYA (thank you very much, John Neal!).. and one is on the way.. i also received
lots of nice offers to get me a 5571 at a decent price.. but that's been taken
care of..

i've gotten a couple of offers on the 8480, but they're from europe, so the
shipping is going to tack on another $30 or so, bringing the price back up to
MSRP...

just throwing out the net to see if anyone in the states has an 8480 to offer
up... i'm offering around $115 (plus shipping)(negotiable) for one NIB... just
let me know if you can help me out.. i'd really appreciate it!