 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2579
Re: 8480 in the US... anyone, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:59:10 GMT

Probably either discovered stock or returned un-opened stock.  The catalog did in
fact just add this item back in from years ago.  It also says "limited supply" if I
remember correctly.

  - Steve

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

I just got my S@H catalogs, and the 8480 is listed as available for $158....

Has it been consistently available? It wasn't in either SUmmer 99 catalog....

If they brought it back from oblivion.....any guesses as to the reason?

Paul Sinasohn

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jeff Boen writes:
okay.. so after posting a request for the 5571 and/or 8480, i was pointed to
DYA (thank you very much, John Neal!).. and one is on the way.. i also • received
lots of nice offers to get me a 5571 at a decent price.. but that's been taken
care of..

i've gotten a couple of offers on the 8480, but they're from europe, so the
shipping is going to tack on another $30 or so, bringing the price back up to
MSRP...

just throwing out the net to see if anyone in the states has an 8480 to offer
up... i'm offering around $115 (plus shipping)(negotiable) for one NIB... just
let me know if you can help me out.. i'd really appreciate it!

Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library