 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2572
2571  |  2573
Subject:
The Nugator Company Update -- www.nugator.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:50:43 GMT

We have updated our star wars figure page and cut prices on many figures.  We
have also started adding hinge elements to the site (www.nugator.com).
Currently we have click hinges up and will be adding others soon.

We also recently receive 3 forestmen and 1 Black Falcon figures in stock.
These figures are in excellent condition and we are offering a special on the
group, including head wear.  For information link here:

http://www.nugator.com/special-1.htm

We are still looking for any input you may be able to offer as to our site.
Also we are offering special discounts for links and set inventories.  For
information email info@nugator.com.

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company
www.nugator.com