 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2495
2494  |  2496
Subject:
FS/FT: Pirates, Castle, Ice Planet Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 04:32:04 GMT

I have the follow sets available for sale or trade.  I would prefer to trade
for Town or Train sets but will also entertain offers for straight sales.

6046 Hemlock Stronghold - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6046
Used with instructions but no box.  Missing one mini-fig and one black
jousting pole.

1596 Ghost with Wolfman - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1596
Used with instructions but no box.  Set is complete.

1624 King's Archer - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1624
Used with instructions but no box.  Set is complete.

6267 Lagoon Lock-Up - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6267
Used with instructions but no box.  Set is complete with the exception of
one Imperial Soldier mini-fig.  Instructions are in rough shape and have
been colored on.

1492 Battle Cove - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1492
Used with instructions but no box.  Set is complete.

1871 Pirate Canon - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1871
Used with instructions but no box.  Set is complete.

6260 Shipwreck Island - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6260
Used without instructions or box.  Set is complete.

6834 Celestial Sled - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6834
Used with instructions but no box.  Set is complete.

My list of wanted sets is at:
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh/barter/wanted_sets.htm

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh