 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2494
Re: wanted: 1x1x2 and 1x2x2 blue windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:44:20 GMT

Gary,

  Thanks, I was afraid that the 1x1x2 blues didn't exist. I'll have to
rethink the window portion of the train..grrrrr....

Christopher

Gary Istok wrote:

Hey Christopher,

If you mean Classic Lego windows in blue, then I don't think the 1x1x2
exists in blue.  (Unless they made another train set with them, cuz they
made a 1x3x2 blue window in one of the train sets.)  As far as I know, the
1x1x2 window only exists in red, white, yellow and black, and they are
very rare in yellow, and extremely rare in black.

The 1x2x2 window, however does exist in blue, although TLG only started
making it in the last 10 years.

Gary Istok

Christopher Masi wrote:

That says it all. I need some 1x1x2 (1 wide, 1 long, 2 high) and 1x2x2
(1 wide, 2 long, 2 high) windows with blue frames. Willing to trade
oldstyle doors and windows or buy.

Thanks,
Christopher