 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2496
2495  |  2497
Subject:
Castle minifigs now for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 05:50:16 GMT

I have put up various castle minifigs for sale on my eCommerce site (
http://www.a-click-away.com ).  There is a selection of 8 different castle
minifigs including guards, peasants, skeletons and witches.  All minifigs are
from fairly recent year kits.  There are limited quantities of each type.

I am also looking to buy (or trade for) a shooting canon.  Please e-mail me
with offers.  (And yes... I'm always looking for the old chain links)

Thanks as always,
- Jeff

p.s. I understand my eCommerce site may show problems with early Netscape
versions and I am trying to fix this.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Also... anyone know where to download an early (3.04) version of Netscape?