 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 231
  Halloween Bucket Pieces are now available

I have finally gotten the pieces from the Halloween buckets added to my parts sale page, take a look. Besides the orange pieces, there are some other nice pieces i.e. white roof bricks, yellow plates, and more. Thanks to everyone that has placed (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Halloween Bucket Pieces are now available

(...) connection error. What is the name of the site? I'd rather that it go through DNS resolution than just try go go hardcoded... (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Halloween Bucket Pieces are now available

(...) I truly apologize for the problems with my site. When this site is working better I will let you know. I did post a note on the web site informing people of what is going on. (...) Try this: (URL) sorry for the problems. There is a comment (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Halloween Bucket Pieces are now available

(...) new-in- (...) Jimmy (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Halloween Bucket Pieces are now available

(...) Check out: (URL) to Thomas P. Rafert for the excellent set inventory, very easy to read. _ _ Scott Smallbeck materiel@halcyon.com (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)