 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 223
    Big Box of My childhood Lego: QUESTION —Linc Smith
   I have recently gotten back into Lego. I am now solely interested in the Technic line. When I was younger and playing with Lego I had mostly space and castle (and town?) (mid/late 70's to early 80's). When I was home last I searched out, and found, (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Big Box of My childhood Lego: QUESTION —David Till
   (...) If the majority of the parts are there, then they will be worth a bit more than a bundle of bits. There are people out there, I know one, who already have the boxes, instructions etc, but are maybe missing a few pieces, or have a few extras. (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)