 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2055
Re: Proposal for website to sell individual Lego parts in quantity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:00:51 GMT

As someone who does this on a much smaller scale than you're dreaming
of, all I can say is good luck.  Good luck and I hope you plan on
making it your full-time job - because that's what it'll have to be if
you want to do even half what you mention.

Good luck seriously, though.  You'll need it. :)

Well, if/when i sell my current business, i will be looking for a new job!

<grin>