 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2054
Re: Proposal for website to sell individual Lego parts in quantity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:57:39 GMT

Yep, they did, and the prices for the most part sucked.

Not that it wasn't an admirable effort.

Does anyone know/remember what the pricing was set at?  It would be nice to
know so that I don't price myself right out of the market to begin with!

Not that I was expecting to make a fortune, but they would need to be priced
with enough margin to cover the overhead of the site and the transaction
processing.