 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2054
    Re: Proposal for website to sell individual Lego parts in quantity —Troy Cefaratti
    Yep, they did, and the prices for the most part sucked. (...) Does anyone know/remember what the pricing was set at? It would be nice to know so that I don't price myself right out of the market to begin with! Not that I was expecting to make a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Proposal for website to sell individual Lego parts in quantity —Julie Krenz
    (...) Pricing is very tricky. I've had a few sales, and I'm getting ready to launch another one sometime in August. I price based on averages of current auctions, for this sale that would be AucZILLA X and MA11. That's not as easy as it sounds (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)