 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2046
    Re: Proposal for website to sell individual Lego parts in quantity —Jeff Shiner
   Troy... Interestingly enough there was (is?) a company that did something similar not too long ago. RTL-Bricks (by Jason Mantor I believe) used to sell bricks via a website. I say used to because I am no longer able to find the site (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Proposal for website to sell individual Lego parts in quantity —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yep, they did, and the prices for the most part sucked. Not that it wasn't an admirable effort. (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Proposal for website to sell individual Lego parts in quantity —Troy Cefaratti
    Yep, they did, and the prices for the most part sucked. (...) Does anyone know/remember what the pricing was set at? It would be nice to know so that I don't price myself right out of the market to begin with! Not that I was expecting to make a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Proposal for website to sell individual Lego parts in quantity —Julie Krenz
    (...) Pricing is very tricky. I've had a few sales, and I'm getting ready to launch another one sometime in August. I price based on averages of current auctions, for this sale that would be AucZILLA X and MA11. That's not as easy as it sounds (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)