 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 197
Re: Anyone intersted in some older sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 03:48:30 GMT

"Selçuk <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:
We generally try to mean our monthly income,  when we say "salary" (how can you
talk about your annual income while you have at least 30% of increase in your
sallary evry six month, because of over 80% annual inflation  rate?..:-), and
maybe Mike also tend to mean his monthly.

Yeah, that's it.  I meant my monthly salary.

Actually, I was joking. :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET