 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 196
Re: Anyone intersted in some older sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 18:57:31 GMT

We generally try to mean our monthly income,  when we say "salary" (how can you
talk about your annual income while you have at least 30% of increase in your
sallary evry six month, because of over 80% annual inflation  rate?..:-), and
maybe Mike also tend to mean his monthly.

Selçuk

By the way,

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Mike Stanley writes:

I have a six digit salary now.  If you count the cents.

Most people in the US nowadays(1) have 7 digit salaries if you count the cents.
Are you saying you make less than 10K a year? Yeesh. That's WAY below poverty.

1 - Todd doesn't, unless he's incorporated his enterprises and started paying
himself. (income from a business is not a salary, per se...)

++Lar