  Re: 7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale

Still have 2 cases remaining--motivated seller! :) See CL ad for details: (URL) (15 years ago, 31-Dec-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale

#1, #2, #3, #6, & #7 sold. #4 & #5 remain. Thanks, -Jason (15 years ago, 19-Dec-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  60% off MASSIVE SALE.

(URL) put up over 1 million elements on super discount. Come and get them! When they are gone, they are gone. (15 years ago, 8-Dec-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale

#2 & #3 sold. #1 and #4-7 still available. Thanks, -Jason (15 years ago, 1-Dec-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale

Howdy- I've got a pretty good selection of LEGO cases that I'd like to sell. All are official, real LEGO products. No parts or bricks or instructions or anything included--just cases. All cases are intact & in very good condition, with modest normal (...) (15 years ago, 27-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for some weapons

Dose anyone have Brickarms mp5 for sale, We need around 10 of them, please send us the price via e-mail if you want to Sell us some . Thanks for looking, Joseph (15 years ago, 23-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  GMLTC's First Holiday Ornament Now For Sale

(URL) The GMLTC is proud to announce our first ornament just in time for the 2009 holiday season! Our first release, of which we hope to become an annual tradition, is a miniature steam locomotive and tender, made from 62 genuine Lego brick. We are (...) (15 years ago, 24-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Penguin Liberation Army announcment.

Resistance is futile. Today begins the Penguin Liberation Army. These mighty warriors will dominate your existence. They brand weapons of mass destruction, devastation, and massive ouchies. They will not be denied their existence, and they stand (...) (15 years ago, 22-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% off super sale. And HUGE fig lots at deep discount

(URL) 2 huge super lots, and most of the store is on 50% off. One time sale, SUPER prices! (15 years ago, 21-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  batman, technic, model team and more

lots of unopened sets on ebay, new stuff, older stuff, a couple of model teams and some technic: (URL) F1 Ferrari 4099 Robobots 4402 Sea Riders 4896 Roaring Roadsters 5521 Sea Jet 5590 Whirl n Wheel Super Truck 7477 T-1 Typhoon vs. T-Rex 7687 City (...) (15 years ago, 11-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: HUGE liquidation, remainder of online inventory!

(URL) now open for business! Under new mgmt. We are selling everything to the walls. Come and get it. Have another 1-2 million elements in the sort cue now. Will be uploading daily (starting next week) until it is all gone. The going out of business (...) (15 years ago, 7-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  HUGE liquidation, selling inventory by the lb!

We are dumping our inventory. Physical sales only. We open our physical store in the Ohio Valley Mall in St. Clairsville, OHIO. Over 3000lb of brick by the lb. We dumped our boxes, our bins, and most of our sitting inventory (bulk) for this 2 month (...) (15 years ago, 5-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Classic castle parts and minifigs for sale

Hello, I didn't get a chance to mention that I would also be willing to negotiate on the price for the whole lot, or trade the lot and some sets for some electronics equipment that I'll be needing down the road for my digital workstation. I also (...) (15 years ago, 3-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Classic castle parts and minifigs for sale

Hey there, I've recently pulled some parts out of storage and would like to know if anyone is interested in these. Most of these parts are classic castle pieces from the late 70's to the early 90's, with some modern elements thrown in. This lot (...) (15 years ago, 1-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bulk Legos for sale

Alright. these have already sold. Thanks for the interest, everyone! - Matt (15 years ago, 1-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk Legos for sale

Hey there, I recently found a large box of old Lego parts in storage and decided to put them up for sale. All of these elements are in used condition and look to be town elements from the late 1980's to the early 1990s; After sorting through them, (...) (15 years ago, 18-Oct-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Huge sale, millions of elements!

We just closed a deal on over 2 million elements. Over the next 2-3 weeks we will be doing daily uploads and massive sales. (URL) on in and see what all the buzz is about. I am sure you will find what your looking for. If not come back the next day (...) (15 years ago, 13-Oct-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego parts and kits for sale

Hello there, I've listed a lot of parts, accessories and boxed lego sets along with prices for those interested in browsing some of the items that I've had in storage for a while. Parts Aquazone baseplate in excellent condition. $3 (URL) Blacktron (...) (15 years ago, 29-Sep-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  lots of unopened Technic sets on auction

got lots of unopened stuff from an estate sale on ebay right now including some great technic stuff from the early 1990's (URL) riders 4884 wild hunters 4895 motion power 7477 t1 typhoon vs. t-rex 7785 Arkham aslym 7787 Battank: riddler and bane's (...) (15 years ago, 28-Sep-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact