 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17718
Re: Classic castle parts and minifigs for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:12:05 GMT

Hello,

I didn't get a chance to mention that I would also be willing to negotiate on
the price for the whole lot, or trade the lot and some sets for some electronics
equipment that I'll be needing down the road for my digital workstation.

I also have a list of castle sets that I am also willing to trade viewable here:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=1112

I'm willing to trade the lot and a combination of sets for any of the following
items:

Nikon D2H DSLR Camera
Dell W208 WFP Monitor
Samsung XL20 LCD Monitor