 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1767
Re: What is a fair price for a galaxy explorer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:12:21 GMT

Skipper <skip@rsgbang.com> wrote in article <FE1y9G.D63@lugnet.com>...
I have recently entered a "lego renaissance" in that I am willing to • admit
that even at 33 I love them and will start buying them again. My favorite • set
as a kid was my galaxy explorer and I want to find another one. I know • that is
the one of the most sought after sets. What I am wondering is what is a • fair
price to pay and where besides ebay and here could I get one? Any help is

greatly appreciated.
Skip  ( skip@rsgbang.com)

Hey Skipper! Welcome back into the light!

A fair price is only what you want to pay for it ofcourse. But since the
set is pretty much a collectors item, you should probably expect to pay
at least double the original price.

According to: http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=497-1
the original price was $31.99.

Hope you can find one.