 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1766
1765  |  1767
Subject:
Idea for getting used Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:30:24 GMT

I have recently come up with what I think could be a GREAT way of
getting your hands on used Lego.  People sometimes advertize that they
will buy Lego which may work OK, but I think one of the best places to
get used Lego would be to put up an ad at your local high schools,
possible even advertized in a high school newspaper.  If you just happen
to work at a high school even better.  Just get the word out and let
word of mouth do its job.  I haven't given this a try, since I don't
work at a high school or anything, but I thought this would be the
perfect time to try to get used Lego, as the students are probably just
"outgrowing" them, entering their dark ages, whatever you want to call
it.

If you try this and it works well let me know.  Possibly you could
reward me with a few lego pieces from your haul ;)

Timbo