 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1788
Re: What is a fair price for a galaxy explorer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:59:13 GMT

I also paid $120 for mine last year, but w/o box.  Very much worth it!  You'll
never regret shelling out for this set, esp. since (like me) it was your
favorite as a kid.  I can still remember the first time I built it...

-John Van

Greg Kramer <kramer@bignet.net> wrote in message news:FE2ADA.8E2@lugnet.com...
I paid $120 for mine a year ago; it had the box and instructions.   That may
be toward the high end these days, but it was in great shape, and I bought
it from someone on rtl, so it was a fairly reliable source.

-Greg

Skipper wrote in message ...
I have recently entered a "lego renaissance" in that I am willing to admit
that even at 33 I love them and will start buying them again. My favorite • set
as a kid was my galaxy explorer and I want to find another one. I know that • is
the one of the most sought after sets. What I am wondering is what is a • fair
price to pay and where besides ebay and here could I get one? Any help is
greatly appreciated.
Skip  ( skip@rsgbang.com)