 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17666 (-10)
  Re: The BrickPrinter is now in operation

(URL) On the 1x2 tiles you can read the "people building community" part of the BrickJournal logo. The Indiana Jones tile looks fantastic. What dpi are those printed at? (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The BrickPrinter is now in operation

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tommy Armstrong wrote: [ SNIP ] Hey, Tommy--- Did you get the email and pictures I sent you? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Instruction books from 1979-2004

(...) Sold, thanks! (16 years ago, 29-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst)

  FS: Instruction books from 1979-2004

I'm helping my parents clear out the attic. I've got most of my old instructions for the sets here, excluding anything after 2004: (URL) are missing, torn, or folded, but in general they're in good shape. Total weight is about 37.5 lbs, so shipping (...) (16 years ago, 27-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst)

  WTB: 80 Assorted Star Wars Minifigs

I need about 80 Star Wars minifigs to put in goody bags for an upcoming conference. Few, if any AFOLs will be in attendance. I am fine with common figs like Luke, R2, and Chewbacca, but no battle droids please. Thank You. (16 years ago, 12-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Selling Old MAERSK Ship Model

Most of you know that Maersk is the Danish transportation company that commissioned TLG to produce several truck and ship models since 1974. The most famous Maersk LEGO models are the 2 Maersk LEGO ships. The first was the extremely expensive 1974 (...) (16 years ago, 10-Dec-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  10-piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set 9v ONE OF A KIND!

10-piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set 9v ONE OF A KIND! Up for bid is a 10 piece 3-way LEGO Train Switch set. This is by far the most useful and unique set of parts I have ever made. If you are into building highly complex LEGO Train layouts this is (...) (16 years ago, 28-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.trains)

  RARE Lego Soft Set - Brand New in Box

This Item for sale is a 84 piece box of Lego Soft. This is extremely hard to find lego that is only sold through educational supply stores and has recently been retired from production. This box has never been opened, brand new lego! This lego is a (...) (16 years ago, 26-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Used clear bricks

Hi all I am searching for used clear bricks, in any shape an condition. Well, used are preferred, as I'd like to hide what is inside (behind the window). Well, any condition, please contact me In general, I am looking for used bricks in red, white, (...) (16 years ago, 23-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LEGO Architecture sets available through Shop@Home

Oh thankfully, I no longer have to fly to Chicago and hunt for the 1/2 dozen stores that sell the ultra-exclusive LEGO Architecture sets. I can finally pay 28.6 cents per piece for these unique and original stacks of black bricks. You too can own, (...) (16 years ago, 11-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact