 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17647
  The BrickPrinter is now in operation

For those going to BrickCon check out some items created with my new printer. (and of course the badges that I engraved). The quality of this thing is really outstanding in my opinion. This really opens up all kinds of possibilites for y'all,I (...) (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The BrickPrinter is now in operation

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tommy Armstrong wrote: [ SNIP ] Hey, Tommy--- Did you get the email and pictures I sent you? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The BrickPrinter is now in operation

(URL) On the 1x2 tiles you can read the "people building community" part of the BrickJournal logo. The Indiana Jones tile looks fantastic. What dpi are those printed at? (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)