 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17601 (-20)
  Re: 6030 MISB lost on planet Earth ... somewhere

(...) Your post would be better made to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia

(...) In which case, you should probably set the FUT to .o-t.d. No? Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia

(...) FUT somewhere else. Please. Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia

(...) Hi Richie, While I agree that some of the earlier posts may have been off-topic for off-topic I think that we have drifted far enough out of the realm of LEGO discussion as to warrant positng in .o-t.d. BICBW. Tim (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia

(...) FUT somewhere else. Please. Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Looking to buy 40 Minifigs: 20 Boys & 20 Girls

I'm now looking for 40 minfigs in the following criteria. 20 Female Minifig would be - any color female hair piece - yellow female face or std. yellow happy face - torso - blue, green, orange, or red (PLAIN NO IMPRINTS) - arms, legs and hip - white (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  helppp ... does anyone have any znap!?!?

hey all, i'm posting on behalf of brian willams, a good friend and and fellow builder. he is looking for at least 12 of these beams in black: (2 URLs) in black US bricklink stores are apprently fresh out and he needs these fairly quickly, so if have (...) (16 years ago, 1-May-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: FOR SALE: INDIANA JONES/HAN SOLO TOY FAIR LEGO TRANSITION CHAMBER

(...) Ah, very cool. Thanks, Ted! -Jordan (16 years ago, 29-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: FOR SALE: INDIANA JONES/HAN SOLO TOY FAIR LEGO TRANSITION CHAMBER

I everyone could please stop shouting... This is what he has: (URL) (16 years ago, 29-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: FOR SALE: INDIANA JONES/HAN SOLO TOY FAIR LEGO TRANSITION CHAMBER

(...) COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS TRANSITION CHAMBER IS? DOES IT CONVERT YOUR HAN SOLO MINIFIGURES INTO INDIANA JONES ONES? DOES IT WORK THE OTHER WAY AROUND? CAN INDY'S HORSE BE TURNED INTO A WOOKIE? THANKS JORDAN (16 years ago, 29-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FOR SALE: INDIANA JONES/HAN SOLO TOY FAIR LEGO TRANSITION CHAMBER

HI EVERYONE, I HAVE A RARE 2008 TOY FAIR INDIANA JONES-HAN SOLO TRANSITION CHAMBER FOR SALE. PRICE IS $700 WHICH INCLUDED AIRMAIL REGISTERED POSTAGE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN OFFER AS WELL FEEL FREE TO DO SO. IF YOUR (...) (16 years ago, 28-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: (New) Aluminum 2x4 Brick keychains

This is your last chance to order custom engraving on my Aluminum 2x4 Bricks! Manufacturing is almost complete, so if you want an engraved logo or text on your keychain, please order as soon as possible! (4 URLs) Please order before Thursday, April (...) (16 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: (New) Aluminum 2x4 Brick keychains

(...) Yes, they will. --Bram (16 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: (New) Aluminum 2x4 Brick keychains

(...) The one I have is great! Will the next batch be done by mothers day? (16 years ago, 18-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Assorted sets for a 7190 millenium Falcon

Hello! We have the following built Lego sets, with instructions (no boxes), available to trade for #7190 Millenium Falcons in various stages of completion. Our sets are built 99.9% complete, in very good to excellent conditions. Some of the older (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BOGO on instruction CDs at Lions Gate Models - ends Friday

If you've been planning on picking up a few more instruction CDs soon, now's the time - the Buy One Get One Free sale ends at midnight PDT on Friday 11th April. To get your free CD(s), just order one or more CDs as you normally would, and tell me in (...) (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Buying Blue and Red Tubs

(...) I've seen those IKEA binss, and they do not make a lid for them, unfortunately. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Buying Blue and Red Tubs

(...) Benn & Brian, I remember seeing these last weekend at the IKEA by the Mall of America. Almost the same as the Strata Storemaster bins. "GLES" Storage Box (Blue or Red) $1.49 USD (URL) I don't recall if they make a matching lid. I also thought (...) (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Buying Blue and Red Tubs

(...) Benn, Thanks for the link to Strata. I wonder if it would be cost effective to order a couple crates of these from the UK and sell the extras I don't want to US buyers at cost? Brian (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Buying Blue and Red Tubs

(...) Those are (URL) Strata> Storemaster bins, (2 URLs) If you find them for sale on this side of the pond, please post back. Benn (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact