 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17459
17458  |  17460
Subject:
Looking for Cargo Panels or Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 14:21:43 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to purchase part #4215pb19, (Panel, Decorated 1 x 4 x 3 with Cargo Pattern), that you are willing to part with for a reasonable price.  I am also looking for a number of part #3622pb08 (Yellow Brick, Decorated 1 x 3 with Cargo Pattern).   I need parts these for use in a train layout.  I would like to purchase outright or trade for other LEGO parts.  If you have any of the cargo pieces, you are willing to part with, please contact me by e-mail at chamberscd at yahoo.com.

CDCWDC