 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17461
Re: Looking for Cargo Panels or Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 20:07:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Clifton D. Chambers wrote:

bricklink has plenty of both parts however if you are looking for cheap “which you will not find” buy one of each and make stickers.

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=4215pb19

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?

Thanks to those that have posted suggestions. Here are a few clarifications that will help define the requirement. I have purchased most of the panels that were available from BrickLink stores in the U.S. Based on the cost of shipping from Europe, it has become an unattractive alternative unless the purchase is in decent quaintly to justify the cost. I prefer the cargo panel to the other newer cargo sets with stickers, etc. Many of us have older sets that have long been forgotten and stored away that we often have no real use for. I am hoping that some of the AFOL(s) has the old set or particle sets with the cargo panels or bricks. Those of us that don’t operate BrickLink Stores tend to offer more realistic shipping costs. In many of the BrickLink stores, the cost of shipping far exceeds the cost of the items, not to mention having to meet minimum purchase requirements.

“Reasonable does not equal “Cheap” in this case. The stickers for me would be an absolute last resort, and not anything that I am considering at this point in time. Anyone that has the cargo panels they are considering parting with, please feel free to contact me (chambercd at yahoo.com) and let me know your asking price, or if you are interested in trading. I have a large quantity of items from the LEGO Pick a Brick inventory. I have a lot of space, pirate, and other non-town inventory that are excess to me.

CDCWDC