 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17458
17457  |  17459
Subject:
1970s sets, Shuttle, Soccer, weapons, SW video game, and a surprise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:41:03 GMT

I have a few 1970s sets available in my Bricklink shop:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=thomasmain
Also there are some great sets at 50% off like:

    3420 Championship Challenge II
376 elements, 12 figures, US$50, 2002
LEGO > SYSTEM > Soccer (Football)
3420 Championship Challenge II for $5!!
Includes a bunch of extra soccer baseplates too!

    7470 Space Shuttle Discovery
826 elements, 0 figures, US$50, 2003
LEGO > Discovery > NASA
7470 Space Shuttle Discovery for $32.50
Buy today and get a bonus:

Weapons: All that is pictured here -- plus canon, trapdoors and a few extras
Price: Free with orders over $15 in my Bricklink shop

Star Wars Video game for PC - FREE with orders over $30