 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17453
Re: Large Pirate (MINIFIGURE) collection for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 03:36:18 GMT

We have decided to list the rest of our Lego Pirate items on ebay.

Thank you to those that responded and made purchases.

We do have a large lot of 200 Pirate minifigures available.

Also 4 lots of 10 Imperial minifigs.

Plenty of references and PayPal accepted!