 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17454
17453  |  17455
Subject:
Huge Tyre and Wheel sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:45:39 GMT

I am selling a bunch of tyre, wheelset and wheelhub lots. Rather than go through Bricklink or eBay (see footnote for feedback pages), I thought I would try a direct sale on LUGNET. Take a look at these lots and find a bargain. This thread will be updated as items are sold...first come, first serve. Look for more sales coming up in the near future. For payment purposes, I can accept PayPal.

Lot #1: Technic and Model Team Tyres
Price: $7.00

Lot #2: Small treaded Tyres
Price: $4.00

Lot #3: Tyres and Tyres wide with hubs
Price: $6.00

Lot #4: Classic and modern Wheelsets
Price: $4.00

Lot #5: Classic Spoked and Freestyle Hubs
Price: $5.00

Lot #6: Classic Wheelsets and connector Bricks
Price: $4.00

Lot #7: Classic Wheel Hubs
Price: $3.00

Lot #8: More Tyres
Price: $2.00

Lot #9: Small classic wheelhubs
Price: $3.00

Lot #10: Tyres 17x43 and Tyres wide
Price: $3.00

Lot #11 Tyres Medium Treaded
Price: $2.00

Lot #12 Tyres Smooth
Price: $2.00

For payment purposes, I can accept PayPal under account thomasmain@charter.net
Shipping not included in price. All items shipped via USPS surface mail from zip code 28607 (western North Carolina).

Bricklink Feedback Page:
http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?u=thomasmain
eBay Feedback page:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=thomasmain&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS