 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1730
  Re: Old sets

(URL) Hi Arjan, I am not sure how well this URL will come through, but if you can get everything I typed above into the address bar as one big word, it will take you to a page that gives a good rough estimate of what some of these sets are worth in (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Old sets

Thanks John! Couldn't get the url to work, but I checked the sets by hand. I gotta admit I must have some small treasures here... never thought people would want these so bad. Well, thanks to everyone for your help! Arjan Brugman (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)