 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17296 (-10)
  Re: Ordering THE UNNOFFICIAL LEGO SETS/PARTS COLLECTORS GUIDE Information for Ordering

(...) I placed my order. Hope it will be the Limited Edition. But I look forward to receiving it either way. Steve Weiser (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: End of an era? Brickmania instructions CD's nearly sold out!

(...) made!) sold just a couple hours after making this post. Thanks again to everyone who supported my Lego habit over the years! (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  End of an era? Brickmania instructions CD's nearly sold out!

A few weeks ago a still had more than 30 copies of my custom kit instruction CD-Roms, but this morning I found I was down to only 3 copies left! They're for sale now on eBay with a "Buy It Now" price of $25 (this price includes free shipping (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide

In lugnet.announce, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: SNIP (...) It's nice to see :-) how the unofficial historian of LEGO seems to feel more comfortable with historical character "La marquise de Pompadour" (1721-1764), the "favorite" (lover) of king Louis XV (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Technic items for minfig swap???

As we sit here sorting through many pounds of used Lego I find we have a small amount of Technic items we cannot use. Not a lot, but some items I'm sure someone else may be interested in. Anyone want to swap??? We always are looking for various (...) (18 years ago, 10-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For Sale: 8445 Indy Storm

Hello all, I am trying to raise some money to purchase Christmas gifts, so I'm trying to sell some of my used Technic sets. I just listed a used copy of 8445 Indy Storm ((URL) in my Bricklink store. It is in very good condition, and includes the (...) (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: LEGO Set/Parts History CD will be Shipped (late) Next Week

(...) Hey Gary, Have you shipped the CDs yet? I haven't gotten mine and I was wondering if I should have gotten it by now! Tom Reed (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for . . .

Hello! This may cause some laughter: I am looking for 10 or preferably 12 of these (URL) In old dark gray. Yes, old dark gray. I know I bought two of those shuttles @ $15.00 each or something. Hopefully someone else bought more? I'd love to be able (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: 6087 Witch's Magic Manor

(To admins: Please ensure this small-ad is removed after Jan 1st 2006) For Sale : 6087 Witch's Magic Manor (see (URL) Fair Conditon, In box (opened), box badly dented but otherwise intact. All parts and instructions belived present. Sensible Offers (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  All minifigs 25% OFF at Missing Brick

As title says, all minifigs, inlcuding many hard to find SW figs 25% off, all weekend. Free S&H in USA/Canada, low rates for rest of world!! shop here: (URL) Paul (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact