 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17286 (-10)
  New Custom BrickArms Weapons - PSG1 and MP5

I forgot to make an announcement here, and someone keeps bugging me to (he shall remain nameless) so here goes: Last month I released 2 new weapons at BrickArms, the PSG1 Sniper Rifle, and the MP5 9MM SMG. Both are completely Lego compatible and (...) (18 years ago, 17-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New instruction CD #4: kits in stock

Lions Gate Models announces a new instruction CD, #4, including instructions for the Apartment Block, new version Red & White Hospital (with ambulance), and a variety of smaller house and vehicle kits. Available here for only US$9.99: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone Parting Out A 5526 Set?

(...) Anyone??!! (18 years ago, 11-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Collection for Sale

(...) $6000 (estimated $.06 per piece and probably much better than that!) and A little more information on the collection... I have compiled a conservative list of sets included in the collection. The MSRP value of the sets came out to a little (...) (18 years ago, 4-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Black 1x1 Tile shipping sale!

Order 200 Black 1x1 Tiles and receive shipping for just $1.00 anywhere in the world. Order 300 or more Black 1x1 Tiles and receive FREE shipping to anywhere in the world. Fine print: Order must consist of only the tiles. Here are the tiles: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 30-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Deep Discounts on My remaining Bricklinkn stock

I have cut prices again at my Bricklink shop. Grab up these clearance priced bargains: (URL) Main thomasmain@charter.net (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bionicle Rahkshi available as a pack of 10 sets (60 units) for 6USD shipped in USA/CAnada

SO shipped to your door for 10 complete sets of Rahkshi Bionicles, for 6$ a unit. NOt bad for a 9$ MSRP item, getting hard to find these now, maybe time to stock up for eBay. We do not sell on eBay so we will not be competing with you at all!!!!! (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Collection for Sale

I have been collecting Legos for the past 14 years. Over the years I have probably spent around $15,000 putting together the collection. Almost all purchases were made at 50% off MSRP. The collection is in excellent condition. Currently kept (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  NEW Lions Gate Models instruction CD#4 - Apartment Block, hospital, etc...

NEW Instruction CD #4 is now available on my Lions Gate Models website! . It includes instructions and parts lists for seven kits - the Apartment Block, Red and White Hospital, Playhouse, Space Scout and three vehicles. The Apartment Block (...) (18 years ago, 22-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Minitalia Boat #32

Would like to buy new or used with box in good condition, Minitalia Boat set #32. Thank you, Darrin Coe addicted2bricks@mac.com (18 years ago, 21-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact